Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clean & Simple Sketch No. 112

Don't cha just love Clean & Simple's sketches?  I sure do.  They challenge me to design in an uncluttered way.  It's a style that I don't do that well but have fun trying anyway.  :-)


So here's my go at C&S Sketch #112.  What do you think?


I used Clear Dollar Stamps new digi image called "Snow Crocus" as the focal point.  A little bit of Basic Grey Wisteria designer paper scraps, ColorBox Pigments inks, and embellishments there you have it!

Today is going to be a fun day.  My Mom is coming to visit and I can't wait to see her!  It's been since January since our last visit.  Ellie has grown so much since she last saw her Grandma and we always went to visit her instead of her visiting us.  Oh what a treat!  I feel so blessed!

I better get going now and finish picking-up.  I want to clear our some space in my craft room so that my Mom will have her own room to stay in.  I hope she won't mind me coming in and creating at my desk.  I have more assignments to get done while she is here.  Hey... maybe she'll want to give stamping a try! That would be so cool!!!

Smiles,
~Nancy 


2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Great take on the sketch, it's so pretty!

I think I'm going to have to use this sketch for my FIL's birthday card, hopefully I can make a masculine card LOL!

Allison Rankin said...

Stunning in every way. And can you believe I do not own any Wisteria? I know, I must have taken ill that day!