Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paper Roses

Did you have a chance to see the Saturday tutorial on Digital Delights?  It was awesome!  They gave step by step instructions on how to make paper roses.  I am a visual learner and they included good pictures showing each step.  Gotta love it!

Here's how mine turned out:


Not bad haw?  To vary it up I also used two different finishes on some of the roses.  In the picture above  you can see the different looks.  The one on the top was left plain.  To the left is the one I sealed up with Beacon's Liquid Lamate and the biggest on the right was spritzed with Smooch Spray.


The tutorial used a five petal flower punch but since I don't have a five petal flower punch I used my Marvy six petal one instead.  I really can't tell much difference between mine and theirs.  I simply love-love these pretty handmade embellies.  



Do you want to make your own?  Check out this link: Paper Roses tutorial on Digital Delights
:-)

SUPPLIES LIST:
My Mind's Eye Designer Paper
Marvy Six Petal Flower Punch
Beacon's Zip Dry Paper Glue
Beacon's Liquid Laminate
VersaMagic Chalk Ink Dark Brown
Smooch Spray Log Cabin & White

2 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

First off love ur blog facelift....soooo cool. Awesome flowers!

kssdesigns said...

Your flowers are beautiful! Love the new look of your blog too!