Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Content and Creative

I have been so content to be home.  This week I've spent lots of my hours dedicated to organizing our clutter and to my family with lots of cooking and cleaning thrown in there too.  It's been great.  I feel accomplished.  So silly haw?

A work in progress...

We have started the house hunting process.  This means lots of trips to town to take a peek at what could be our next home.  It's stressful thinking of having to move again but it will be nice to know that it should be last move for awhile.  Right now we are in a rental and we know that is not a place that we'd like to own.

House hunting!

Anyhow, my husband gifted me with luxury last night... a new desk chair.  Yes, having a comfortable chair to sit in while I create is amazing.  What a happy girl I am!  I used to sit in a chair with a foamie and decorative pillow.   With twice the cushion I still couldn't get comfortable.  It was the kind of discomfort that you could feel even after you went to bed.  NOT fun.  So here I am sitting in my new chair typing this post with a smile on my face.  :-)

LUXURIOUS!

Along with all the other stuff going on I also squeezed in a sketch challenge.  Doing this challenge was the perfect opportunity to use my new Pink Persimmon stamps.  Oh HAPPY-HAPPY!  I used CPS's latest sketch number 180 as my starting off point.  This sketch was perfect for using up some of stamping scraps and stash.

CPS #180


So that's it for now.  I hope you have a chance to play with CPS #180's sketch too.

Pink Persimmon FUN!
Smiles,
~Nancy

SHARE A SCRIPTURE VERSE:  "Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day." Psalm 96:2

4 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Lovely!

Cassie said...

What an adorable card, Nancy! I love that little dog. Have fun house hunting. . .I love doing that :D

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable! Glad you are happy and content....so happy for you. Love your card!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Love the new chair! You are an executive stamper :~)