Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Today!

A month has flown by since the Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peek time.  Today I am sharing "Vintage Spices" and I am totally in love with this cute set.  It's designed in a style that's totally me but I must say that I'd rather be stamping than cook.  ;-)


The card I am sharing today has two views because the sentiment was placed on the inside.  I used some of the spice container stamps to redesign the designer background paper along with embossing it with a Cuttlebug folder.   The ribbons are part of the new collections from Clear Dollar Stamps.  Here I used Pineapple Twist and Lemon Zest.  I am having so much fun with CDS's new cardstocks and ribbons.  They go so well with just about all my designer papers in my stash!  Not only that they coordinate with Copic and Tombo Markers. Very cool beans.


Please visit the rest of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Preview artists for more inspiration.  Please note our newest DT members of the Clearly Crafty Crew... Rebecca, Tracy, and Sarah G are previewing with the rest of Sneak Peek Gals.

Vintage Spices
Linda B, Cassie, Sarah T. Katie, Rebecca, Tracy, Candy, Laurie

Bird Day Hi
Trudy, Angela, Stacy, Sarah T, Sarah G, Candy, Laurie

Frisky Kitty
Kim, Angela, Linda B, Stacy, Candy, Laurie

CARD DETAILS:
CDS STAMPS USED: Vintage Spices & Easter Blessings
CS/PAPERS: Craft Paper, Basic Grey Distressed Pink Paper, Clear Dollar Stamps Pineapple Twist
INK: VersaMark Clear Embossing Ink, Palette Ink Burnt Umber, VersaMagic Pink Petunia
ACCENT/TOOLS: Clear Dollar Stamps Ribbon Pineapple Twist & Lemon Zest,Doily, Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Pendant Die, Sizzix Tag Die, Silk Flowers, Basic Grey Pink Pearl, Smooch Spray Vanilla Shimmer
SPECIAL NOTES: Sentiment is on the inside.

SHARE A SCRIPTURE VERSE: "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannont be hid." Matthew 5:14

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So simple and pretty. I especially like the second one... so simple. :0)

Kevin Renz said...

You go girl... love the subtlety of your card. Hope your traveling is safe.

Sarah G. said...

Love it!!

Tricia T said...

Beautiful "designer paper"!! I love it!!

Mary Duffek said...

Totally love the doily! Very nice touch. Great job.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Nancy, what a great idea with the spices stamp set! Really cute!