Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Crafty Week... SNEAK PEEK!

It's been a long week filled with fun, travel, and excitement.  First we drove down from Oregon to California and then I drove down from Central Cali to Anaheim for CHA.  I was able to squeeze in one day of the Supershow and then the rest at CHA.  It was really cool that the very first area we came across took us right to the Split Coast Stampers booth and wouldn't you know it just about the first person I saw was Beate Johns!!!   Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would get to see her in person.  It was great!  She actually took a few minutes to visit with us and to snap a few photos.  She was so sweet!  :-)


So that's how my crafty week began... Now back to getting home and showing off some of my new release projects for Clear Dollar Stamps' February release.  Come take a peek at "Silhouette Thoughts", "Sing to the Lord with a Thankful Heart", and "Fear Not".  Each card was made special just for the upcoming new release next month.  I hope they make you smile like they do for me!

Now I'm off to go spend some time with my family and to catch-up with all the email in my inbox.  In the mean time, go checkout the rest of the design team creations.  They are devine!  Here are the links:

CARD DETAILS:
Silhouette Thoughts Polka Dot
CDS STAMPS USED: Silhouette Thoughts
CS/PAPERS: Basic Grey Bitter Sweet, Polka Dot Mini File Folders, CTMH Cream CS
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, Pink, & Turquoise, Versa Magic Pink Petunia, Midnight Black Sahara Sand, Jumbo Java
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nestabilities Dies, Silk Flower, Marvy Flower Punch, Pearl Heart, Miscellaneous Ribbons, Button, Scrapper's Floss, MS Glitter, The Essential Glue Pad, Sakura Souffle Pen
SPECIAL NOTES: The base of this card is a mini file folder that I snipped the tab off of.

Sing to the Lord
CDS STAMPS USED: Sing to the Lord with a Thankful Heart, Sheet Music
CS/PAPERS: Basic Grey Periphery, CTMH White Cardstock, Holiday Time Glittered Gift Tag, Misc Tan CS
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, The Angel Company Retired Riverstone Chalk Ink
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Basic Grey Opaline Half Pearls, Scribbles 3D Paint Shiny Winter White, Decorator's Choice Craft Flowers, Nestabilities Dies, MS Dove Punch, Flourish QuicKutz Die, 
COLORING: Handmade Glitter Spray

Fear Not Card
CDS STAMPS USED: Fear Not, Happy Rainbow, Ladybug Flower
CS/PAPERS: Miscellaneous CS/Paper from a Club Kit
INK: Palette Ink Noir Black, Versa Magic Key Lime, Color Box Chalk Ink Dark Moss
MARKERS: Copic Y06, Y11, Y17, YR04, R37, YG06, B00, B05, C1, BV29, Multiliners & Sakura Gelly Roll Clear
Copic SPICA: Turquoise, Orange, Gold, Black, Melon
STICKLES: Black Diamond, Orange Peel, Yellow, Lime Green, Dark Blue, Christmas Red, Waterfall
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Nestabilities Dies, Scribbles 3D Paint Shiny Winter White, Homemade Glitter Spray, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

SHARE A VERSE: "But thou, O LORD, [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." Psalm 3:3

9 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Nancy, welcome back! Glad to hear that you had a fun trip! Your CDS sneak peeks are so pretty! Love each and every one of them -- your "Thought of you today" card is so pretty with all your special floral embellishment, and your "Sing to the Lord" (my fav) is elegant with all the pretty dies and flourish and bird! And look at that cute "Fear Not" card...I love this!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Glad you had a wonderful time. I've enjoyed looking at everyones pictures on their blogs.

Your cards are just beautiful. Wonderfully done!

Cassie said...

Oooo, Nancy, I love the bold colors of your first card, and the earthy tones of your second card. That last one is just too fun. . .makes me smile. I'm so glad you had fun at CHA. Maybe some year I'll get to go, that would be a dream ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful detail on each card. I love the flowers and flourishes you added to them. Glad you have a good time at CHA.

Tricia T said...

Your cards are just beautiful, as always, Nancy! I'm so glad you had fun at CHA. It's nice to get home again, though, isn't it!! :-)

Shawne said...

Hey Nancy, I feel so bad I always seem to miss your post, must be a time zone thing, so incase I don't remember to make it back here today I just want to tell you when I saw your carousel horse in the gallery I was floored, it is GORGEOUS, these are too, I love the dp you used with the rainbow, so happy and bright!

Alex said...

sounds like you had a great time Nancy!!! Your designs are beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kevin Renz said...

All are awesome! You know it girl!

Corie said...

These are beautiful -- love all the layers!!