Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Inspiration? Projects?


Need some inspiration?  How about a crafty project?  Here's a website that I've come to stalk... One Pretty Thing.  Go check it out!


Please know that I have been super busy lately and that I will be heading down to the Supershow in Anaheim this weekend.  I've been gifted the budget to attend and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.  Hopefully I'll have lots of interesting tidbits to share or some fun memories to write about.  All in all I feel really blessed to have the opportunity.  Will you be there too?

Smiles,
~me

SHARE A VERSE: "But thou, O LORD, [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." Psalm  3:3

4 comments:

stampinganja said...

I won't be there, but that's okay!
Go and enjoy and tell us all about it!
Take care, Anja

Cassie said...

Oooooh, have fun, Nancy, and bring home LOTS of ideas! ;D

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

OOOh.. you lucky lady, oh to be in your shoes!! Take lots of photos, get lots of fresh ideas, and most of all have fun!

Maria said...

Wow, Nancy! Hope you have a fun time at CHA!! How fun to meet all the other bloggers, huh! Are you going to be working at a booth or are you there to check out all the fun new crafty stuff? It's raining hard here in CA. . .be sure to bring your raincoat or at least an umbrella!

Maria