Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Squeaking By...


I don't know how it has been for you lately but I have just not had the umph to stamp lately... is it the weather, the holidays, or circumstances... I just don't know. Thank God I am finally starting to feel like myself again and over the last couple of days I've actually wanted to make something just for fun. Last night I came across a sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. Nothing better than a sketch to get motivated. So here's my entry into their challenge.



Have a fun and blessed Christmas eve!

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
Pink Persimmon Stamps: Ribbit & Flower Garden
Basic Grey Papers
Blank Cream Notecard
VersaMagic Chalk Ink & Palette Ink
Nestabilities Dies
Robins Nest Dew Drops
Puffy Paint
Prismacolor Pencils w/ Gamsol blending
Brown Copic Marker
Prima Flower
Embossing Flower
Miscellaneous Ribbon

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

2 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Love your card! Bright and cheery....and full of fun whimsy too. thanks for sharing!

Corie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Big hugs,
Corie