Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moe Joe Designs Challenge #2



World Cardmaking Day! Hooray! I know there are many events going on today but as for me I am snug as bug in our cabin enjoying a lazy day. Ellie has brought out all her toys at least twice as I played at my stamp table. It looks like a hurricane has come through... I like to call it "Hurricane Ellie". In any case as soon as I am done with this post I'll be spending the next hour tidying up.



I've made as set of four cards with Mary Duffek's Challenge #2/Sketch #1. I have only two to post though because the other two are still drying. Once they are dry I'll be sure to share them too. :-) If you have a chance hop on over and checkout Mary's blog and challenges. Her art is tops and very fun. Not only that she's a very sweet blogging friend. Her blog is Moe Joe Designs.



It's been a lazy but productive day. I hope you've had fun and was able to make a card or two for World Cardmaking Day.

Smiles,



*YOUR NOT SEEING DOUBLE. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT CARDS WITH THE SAME SKETCH AND SUPPLIES.*

CARD DETAILS:
Clear Dollar Stamps
DCWV The Stack III
Versa Magic Chalk Ink: Hint of Pesto, Aspen Mist, Tea Leaves, Aegean Blue
Palette Ink Noir Black
Copic Markers: C7, C3, RV04, YR31, G17, G00, G94, G24, W1, G99
Prima Flowers
Brads
Cuttlebug Folders
Nestabilities Dies

"Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling." Psalm 2:11

3 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

They are adorable....love the frog and you are tooo sweet! Thanks for playing and for your support....many blessings!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Super froggie & cute :~)

Doris said...

Adorable cards! I enjoyed your sneak peeks, especially the rooster. Stop by my blog when you get a chance, Nancy. (Haven't heard from you in awhile!)