Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Howdy!



I hope you are having a wonderful day. We will be having company tomorrow so this means today will be a tidy up and laundry day. It's too cold and rainy outside right now to hang the laundry on the line that Andrew had to light a fire. It's the first fire of the season in our wood burning stove. Awe the smell of burning dust and wood. :-) In any case I am thankful for the warmth to keep us toasty and dry heat to get the laundry done.

I have another preview to share with you from Clear Dollar Stamps. It's called "Howdy Partner". I picked the cowboy and "Much obliged" sentiment for my card. Instead of using Copics this time around I chose coloring with pencils and Gamsol. I was able to get him colored up in no time at all. I just love to color!



I better get a going for now. Please be sure to see all the other previews too:

Clearly iStamp
Angela Thomas
Linda Anderson
Laurie Wilson
Sarah Taylor 
Shawne Arnold

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Howdy Partner
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: My Minds Eye Patterned Papers, Blank White Notecard, Brown and Black Cardstock
INKPADS: Palette Ink Bunt Umber
COLOR PENCILS: Lemon Yellow, Terra Cotta, Beige, Sepia, Gray Blue, Light Brown
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Oval Nestabilities Die, MS Edge Punch, Creative Memories Star Punch, Button, Scrapper's Floss, We Are Memory Makers Hardware, Dew Drops, Sizzlits Scribbles Swirls

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." II Corinthians 9:15

4 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Nancy, how cute is your cowboy. I love the touch of orange on this handkerchief and the orange cardstock. Very cute! Sarah

Kevin Renz said...

You did awesome with this one Nance! See you are so talented girl.

Joan Ervin said...

The little cowboy is adorable, Nancy....love your coloring and the the little star with the button is the perfect detail!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! I love the background and the star stitched is super cute.