Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Awesome Tutorial!




My friend Katie Renz posted a really cool tutorial over at the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog. You have just gotta see it! I totally overlooked these stamps but now that I've seen Katie's creations I might just have to add them to my next order! THANKS KATIE!!!

Click here... It's For the Girls Part I

By the way... the Clear Dollar Stamps monthly special is 15% off all items in the ACCENTS section, but does NOT include Basic Grey products. Have fun shopping! Click here for Clear Dollar Stamps.

Enter ACCENTS609 in the Promocode box at the checkout.

Smiles,

1 comment:

Kristen H said...

Thank you for sharing. I like seeing stuff used in a slightly different way that I may not have seen to use. If that made sense.

Have a Great Weekend!