Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Sketch Challenge





Howdy! This week has been full of action with the renovations of our cabin. It's nice to be moving forward. I don't know which is a bigger blessing... the 22 cuft fridge or the two new sun tubes. We can't plug in the new fridge yet because we aren't generating enough electricity to sustain it and our home but sometime in the future it'll be up and running. At least now there is hope that we will have a the capability to keep things cold or frozen. You don't know how many times we've needed an ice pack for an ouchie. Anyhow, in the mix of the action I was able to check in with Jill of InkGenious to catch the Jacksonbelle Sketch Challenge.

At first I didn't think I was going to get into it but after getting two cards done with the sketch I think that I am ready to make a couple more! These cards came together relatively quickly and were fun to make. I put together the baby boy card first and then strongly felt the desire to make something pink. Hence the super pink creation. I guess it was my way of balancing myself out. :-)

Have a wonderful Friday!

Smiles,

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

these cards are fabulous Nancy!!! you used the sketch very very well :) ♥

Anna said...

You did a great job on that layout. I love the house card!

Jill said...

Awesome cards Nancy! Congrats on being in the magazine too. How fun. I haven't been getting updates from your blog through my reader so I will have to remember to come here and check on you more often. It looks like I've been missing some great stuff. Hope you are well!

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, two awesome cards using that layout! Fab, girl!