Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friday Sketch #53


I am so thankful that I am able to get this sketch challenge card posted. I wasn't sure if it was going to happen in time because our generator went down yesterday. With lots of prayer and a very handy Father-in-law I am happy to report that we are back on line. Praise God for His many blessings! Ya-hoo!

It's been such a great joy to be able to get any stamping done at all lately. So much to do in one day! Any how, to make things really fun and to help get me back into creating mode I found another sketch to play with. This time around I did a card for Amy R's Friday Sketch #53. Way back when I first discovered the blogging world Amy's blog was among my frequently visited sites. It seemed like there weren't many stamping blogs out there back then and her site along with two others were it to me. Now a days there are too many blogs to visit. Whew! I just love Amy's creations and now she even has her line of stamps!



For this card I went ahead and reused some of the papers that I had out last week. I am still in a pink mode. :-) The stamp set is from Stampin' UP! and I am so ashamed to admit that this was the first time that I inked these guys up. Since the move I am really making an effort to use my neglected stamps more often. It's become far easier to find all those neglected stamps as I unpack and get settled into my new creative space. I hope you don't wait as long as I have to get all your stamps inked at least once and that it doesn't take a move across the continent to make it happen like it did me. Although I do admit that the
move/change has been nice and I really love to see my husband so happy.

Smiles,

8 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Nancy,

This card is so sweet... that Teddy Bear is precious. Wonderful job as always :)

Elena said...

So cute! Love how you was inspired by this sketch!

Stacy Morgan said...

How cute!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is sooooo adorable Nancy!!! love the cute teddy bear :) ♥

leanne said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and that little bear. I need to get that stamp set out again too...it's so adorable.

Arcticstamper said...

Cute card Nancy! It's almost like finding treasure, when you re-open boxes and find things you can't wait to use. I am trying to make more time for my neglected stamps too these days! I'd love to see pictures of your new place!

Hugs, Darleia

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet...great job on the sketch!

Laurie Wilson said...

So glad you got your power back! God is good!

Cute beary card, it is just adorable!