Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ageless Antiques - Clear Dollar Stamps Previews


The art for the new stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called "Ageless Antiques" is totally me. I guess it must be my recent move to a more rustic way of life that makes this set so me or my love of all things vintage. This set has six antiques with a mix of silly sentiments.

For my samples I altered a cookie tin and designed a card. Now with the altered item not only did I recycle the cookie tin but I also recycled/reused the raspberry ribbon. I picked up the ribbon at CHA on promo item. I just couldn't help but keep it for a project such as this. What's really cool is that it matches the tin just right. :-)



I hope you are having a fabulous Friday. Don't forget to check-out all the Design Team previews too. So many clever creations!

Katie
Laurie
Alex



CUSHION CARD
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Ageless Antiques
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Basic Grey Blush, SU! Blush, Close to My Heart White Cardstock, Watercolor Paper
INKPADS: Versa Magic Chalk Inks Malted Mauve, Jumbo Java
TOMBO MARKERS: 679,856,993 IMPRESS MARKER: 57
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Bella Pearls, Decorators Choice Craft Flowers, May Arts Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folders, Gold Embossing Powder, Nestabilities Rectangle & Scalloped Rectangle Dies, SU! Punch, Laser Cut Paper Lace
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Watercoloring with Markers



RECYCLED COOKIE TIN & RIBBON
ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Ageless Antiques
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: My Mind's Eye, DCWV Cardstock, White Close to My Heart Cardstock
INKPADS: Palette Ink Burnt Umber, Versa Magic Jumbo Java, Pixie Dust
COPIC MARKERS: W3, W5, C1, C3, E47
STICKLES: Fruit Punch, Frosted Lace, Crystal Lacquer
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS: Marvy Scallop Circle Punches, Colluzzle Circle, Nestabilities Scallop Heart, SU! Slot Punch, Reused Ribbon
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES: Recycling/Altering

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are wonderful and make me think of my grandma. I love the colors, and the vintage feel is perfect. Wonderful job with this set!

Elena said...

This card is beautiful! Love the antique looking stamps! Cookie jar is so pretty!

Debra Hensley said...

All your projects are beautiful! I love the colors, the details and the vintage feel. Great job!!