Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Eskimos X's Two...



I love these little eskimo girlies. The stamp was a gift from a friend. THANKS FRIEND!!! You can find this wonderful eskimo stamp along with the other stamps in this series from The Stamp Attic in Anchorage, Alaska.

I colored both of these images awhile back and I am just now getting a chance to use them up. As for the coloring technique I used my small assortment of Copics to do the main coloring and then blended in some of my Prismacolors to add more of a variation. To top it off I used Crystal Lacquer to highlight some of the details. Oh, she's so cute! She makes me want to smile!



Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I've been stamping!

Smiles,

13 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable stamp, Nancy...beautiful coloring, too, and I love the background paper!!! My niece lives in Anchorage....I need to send her to that stamp shop for me!!!

Debbie said...

Wow! These are darling! Fantastic coloring too! :)

2 Worlds said...

They are very cute !

Beth Thomas said...

These are so sweet! You have done such a beautiful job coloring this cute little gal!

Beate said...

Adorable cards, Nancy!
Hugs and smiles

JackieLou said...

Hi Nancy. these are such cutie cards. I especially love the purple one, the color combo is great.
hugs,
jackielou

Rose Ann said...

Your little Eskimos are soooo cute, Nancy!! I love the different colors and papers you've used for both of these!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Stinkin' ADORABLE! OK... I like those ones better than mine!

Stamping Gals said...

I just love these stamps...you have paired them with some great colors too!

Allison Rankin said...

Whoops...that last comment was from me!

Elena said...

Love this girls too! They are so cute! Very thoughtful and very beautiful gift from your friend! Your cards are so precious!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are lovely, and the eskimo images are adorable. Hugs Linda x

Kristie W. said...

Your cards are adorable!