Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Freebies...



While I was blurfing a short while back I came across some more digital freebies. This set is called "Harmony" and is designed by Dawn. I love the soft and shimmery look of the butterflies and the rainbow sherbet colors. So sweet! I don't really know how to do the digital scrapbook thinkie so here's my best shot at pretending. Someday I am going to learn how to use PhotoShop so that I can really let my imagination loose.

On a personal note, my best friend is having some health concerns. Would you please join me in prayer for my BF. That's all I can share about her situation but if you do say a prayer for her I am sure God will know who you are mentioning.

THANK YOU!


PAGE DETAILS:
"Harmony" Designs by Dawn
Commercial Script
Software Programs:
Pages & iPhoto

4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I think you did a wonderful job with your digi page. Very pretty.

Rose Ann said...

Your digital page is so sweet!! I love the butterflies and darling picture!

I will be thinking of and praying for your best friend.

Unknown said...

liz TAC Angel #1193
Just prayed for your friend tonight, please be sure to give updates as to her progress. God bless!

Risa said...

What a beautiful layout and your daughter is adorable!
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Nancy. I have said a prayer and I'm wishing for a speedy recovery!