Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Recycle...



Am I the only one that recycles cards? I've rarely done it but sometimes the papers and design are too tempting to resist. I was in a real stamping loll when this happy card came about. An addition of mine here and there and wha-la... a new creation is born. I am so thankful to have had a great design to play with and to be able to spread the joy with regiving the gift of a handmade birthday card.



I hope you are having a splendid weekend.

Smiles,


CARD DETAILS:
Base card from Vicki
Stamp Attic Eskimo Girl
Sentiment from CTMH
Palette Ink
Copic Markers
Prismacolor Pencils w/ Gamsol
Stickles
Prima Flowers
Michael's Dollar Ribbon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too stinking cute!
Hugs and smiles

Angela K said...

That is too cute!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...this is toooo cute!