Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Digi Fun...


I came across more awesome digital freebies and thought I'd try my hand at digital scrapping again. I never thought I'd receive so much pleasure from making a scrap page without any actual paper & scissors not to mention ink & rubber. WOW!!! This is fabulous fun!!!

Meet my niece Carina. She sure is a cutie-pie!

Smiles,


DIGI ELEMENTS:
Shabby Princess Designs
The Promise Collection
Dinner Party Ornate Yellow Paper
Harvest Spice Alphabet

10 comments:

chelemom said...

THis is really lovely!

Beth said...

Would you look at you- Mrs. Technology!!! This is beautiful!

Lindsay Spencer said...

That turned out great! You're really good at this digital thing.

malieta said...

Your layout is beautiful Nancy...great job!!!!

Meg said...

Nancy-love the page...it is gorgeous...nice that you have figured out the digital technology and are able to use it. Have a great day!!!

Eve said...

It is beautiful- I really LOVE your style Nancy...
Kindly,
~Eve

Elena said...

Nancy,

I've nominated you for a blog award! You can find more information at my blog http://refinedfocus.com/redhairedgirl/?p=170. I really enjoy visiting your blog! All your work is very talented and creative! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous digi page, Nancy!!

Laurie Wilson said...

That's a really beautiful page! I/m passing along blog-echain-mail... I nominated you for the 'I love your blog' award!

Mel M. M. M. said...

WOW! You make digital VERY tempting. This is stunning! :o) mel