Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Digi FUN!


I don't know what brought this on but one night I was on the computer and I threw together this digital scrap page. Someday I am going to learn how to use Photoshop. For now I've been using Pages to put the watermarks on my photos. It's worked so far form my watermarks so I thought maybe I could use it to more and now I have this fun scrap page. It was exciting to finish this project and to share it with my Mom. I hope you like it as much as my Mom liked it.

DIGITAL ELEMENTS:
All the digi elements used to make this
page was from the Shabby Princess
The font is called "Crushed Out Girl".

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cool digi page! I'd like to try one of these someday.

Sarah G.

Maria said...

Such a pretty digi page, Nancy!! Your daughter is so darn cute! I love the pretty colors that you used!! GORGEOUS!

Maria

Deborah said...

Just wonderful Nancy! What a treasured memory! Deb

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute! I've been addicted to digi scrappin lately. I just posted 2 pages on my blog. I think it's my new favorite thing, right now at least.

chelemom said...

I would love to dabble in digi scrapping....but don't have a clue! This is beautiful!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is such a great page and what a wonderful photo, have not tried the digi scapping as yet, most of my scapbooks are for family and they are not into digi.

Doris said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

LOVE this page! What a cutie she is!
(also, your project in the previous post is AMAZING!)