Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clear Dollar Stamps



Have you seen the new releases for this month over at Clear Dollar Stamps? Too many favorites for me. Here's a card I managed to squeeze in over the last week using a new single stamp from last month called Gigi Giraffe. I think she is too cute not to own. Anyhow, I paired her up with Accessory Fun and the Flannel background stamp.

I wish I could stay and chat more but I have to run off to work. It's been a crazy month since I went back but we are all managing by God's mercy.



Have a blessed week!

Smiles,


p.s.
Please keep Clear Dollar Stamp designer Laurie Wilson in your prayers. A hurricane is heading towards her area. THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

kssdesigns said...

They have the cutest images lately. This and Charlie horse are two of my favorites. Glad to see you back stamping again! This one is darling.

laurie serino said...

This is fabulously amazing !!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Don't forget that stamping, creating, and blogging are just as important as working - if not more so!

Wendy Cassidy said...

Very cute card!! I love giraffes :)

Sarah said...

Such a cute, cute card!! Your coloring is fantastic!

Sarah G.

Shannon said...

Oh so cute. I love how that mega phone is raised up!!