Other Inkcicle Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SCS Challenge 185



Dispite all the challenges I do, this is the first challenge that I've completed over at Splitcoaststampers. It was perfect timing too because the sketch they had posted for this week was awesome. Actually, it most like my style of sketches. I tend to be kinda square... or should I say geometric? In any case, I loved putting it together and although it wasn't one of my fastest creations it was one that I was able to finish relatively quickly. I used a combination of my retired and current stamps from The Angel Company for this one. The papers with the flower and button are also from TAC. The only item not from TAC was the lace. I picked that up from a thrift store way back when we were visiting Oregon.



Sorry to keep this short and sweet. I am heading out to work and need to get me and Ellie ready to go. I hope God is blessing your day like He is mine.

Thanks for visiting me.

Smiles,

11 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

This is beautiful Nancy! I love the flourish and lace.

Karen Lindsay said...

What a pretty card! I need to use my TAC patterned paper. I collect it with ideas for using it, but I haven't gotten past collecting. I wish more sheets of each pattern came in a package so we could use them for large workshops. I think I'm going to have to case your card, Nancy. :)

Karen

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful, Nancy! Great job!

kssdesigns said...

WOW! This one is really beautiful. Love the lacy touch!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!! You always do beautiful work!

Barb said...

Absolutely beautiful! Colors, trims, paper... everything!

Lindsay Spencer said...

VERY PRETTY!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Nancy!!! The colors and embellishments are terrific, especially the lace:)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so pretty! I've noticed that your cards have just the perfect amount of embellishments! I'm gonna have to study that! :)

Doris said...

The Thanks stamp is beautiful! Is it part of a set?

Anonymous said...

How elegant ... I love the touch of lace ... beautiful card.