Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

TAC Seminar Banquet




Being an Angel is just more fun!!! I can't express to you how much fun I've had getting to attend Seminar. If you are an Angel with TAC I recommend that you go at least once. It was worth it all. Our last night activities at Seminar was the banquet. Here we all had a chance to dress up and be girlie-girls. I haven't had an opportunity to dress up like this in a really long time. I sure did love it! My upline, Candi, wears her tiara when she vacuums and I think that I should dawn my evening gown when I run ours. What a fabulous idea!!!

Anyhow, I was promoted twice this year within The Angel Company and with the promotion at Seminar you have the honor of crossing the stage and introducing yourself. Not only that you also receive a special blingy pin. Inger, snapped a shot of me as I introduced my self and I thought I'd share it with you all. When I look at it it almost looks like I am naked. !!! It's like one of those crazy nightmares where you find yourself buck naked in the midst of a crowd!!! I hope it makes you smile. I know it did me. :-) Also included in the post are snapshots of me and Mabelle and me with Rita. What special ladies! As are all the Angels I had the privilege to meet this weekend and all the Angels I hope to meet with TAC. I will be posting more photos from Seminar and some stamping projects as I have a chance later this week as I am still traveling.

Thanks for hanging in there with me and for visiting.

Big HUGS,

14 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yeah for you! I'm glad you had such a great time. I can't wait to see what you make with the new stamps!

2 Worlds said...

Wow it seems indeed amazing !
Maybe we can all make to the next one !

Michele Kovack said...

Looks like you are having a great time!!! Can't wait to see the new catalogs!! Have fun!

Doris said...

So glad you had a good time and have done so well with TAC to be honored there! Best wishes for another successful year.

Risa said...

Your photos are awesome Nancy and thank you for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nance! That's awesome :~)

Unknown said...

Kewl! I've caught up and read all your seminar posts... what fun!

Kevin Renz said...

Glad to hear that you had so much fun. You look gorgeous!

Sharon in NE said...

Congratulations. Great pictures. Maybe next time you'll remember to wear clothing when you're at the podium. (snicker snicker)

Mary Leeson said...

What wonderful pictures! I couldn't make it to seminar this year but maybe next year!! Visit my blog...you've been tagged.

Angela K said...

So glad you have had such a great time!! If your travels bring you to CA, let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you had fun!

Karen Lindsay said...

You look so pretty all spiffed up. Just seeing your pics and reading your comments makes me, and I'm sure any other Angel, want to attend the next seminar. :) Thanks for sharing.

Karen

Diana said...

Hello Nancy!!

It was a pleasure to met you at Seminar!! Thanks for being so nice with me!! I hope to see you again in the next one, it was fun or what?

Love,
Diana