Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scraps



I am trying to use more of those gifted images that I've been coloring into some of my cards. Here's a great summer card that I made using scraps stashed in my stock pile and a sketch from The Stamping Diva, Toni. I modified her sketch to fit on a regular card that has the folding crease off center and tacked down with eyelets and a bow. It makes for some added interest a fun fold. I used Copic markers and Spica pens to fill-in the image. I don't actually own the Copic markers... I've had them on loan. However, the Spicas are mine. I found them on All That Scraps not too long ago with free shipping. It's still a debate in my mind if I'm going to invest into Copic markers but in the mean time it sure has been fun playing with these loaners.



Thank you Toni for the wonderful sketch!!!

Have a sweet day everyone.

CARD DETAILS:
Stamping Bella
Tinkering Ink Papers
Copic Markers & Spica Pens
SU! Eyelets
Martha Stewart Ribbon
Dew Drop
Nestibilities Die Cuts

11 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Nancy- I recieved the blog candy today! THANK YOU! I will post it tomorrow - my MIL is here and we have had a busy, busy day! Now do I forward this on? OR send different things? Thank you! Have a great night!

kssdesigns said...

Beautiful card!! From sketches to markers, don't you just love the sharing part of stamping!!

Beth Thomas said...

Such a fun, cute card! Love the way you colored the image and that fold is definitely a keeper- I'll have to give it a try! Hope you are doing better! You've been in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Risa said...

Your card is very cute Nancy and your coloring is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with the sketch! Great card!

Anonymous said...

You colored her beautifully! I love it!

Allison Rankin said...

This is an awesome layout Nancy!

2 Worlds said...

Great card Nancy

Erin Bigler said...

Thanks for stopping by MY blog...it's been great discovering YOURS! This card is adorable; love your paper choices and colors! Off to discover more of your awesome creations!

Little C's Creations said...

love your card, Nance!!! I wanna play!!!

hugs,
Jen

michelle sturgeon said...

Thanks for sharing her sketch!