Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Howdy...


Hey there. Just wanted you all to know that I am doing so much better. My root canal went very well. I'll have the crown done when I get back. For now I'm just chillin' at the air port.

So where am I going next? To The Angel Comany's Seminar! Yes, I can't believe that I am on my way. It's so surreal to be going to such a big event. It won't be real until I get there and experience it all. From the sights to the sounds and the change in climate I can't wait!!! The new TAC catty will be revealed at Seminar. It's a mystery to me what's gonna be in the new catty. I wonder which Angel's art work will make in too. :-) TAC had a design call for this one but I didn't submit any of my work this time around. Instead of blabbering on and on I'm gonna sign-off for now. I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to post again. Hopefully it won't be too long from now.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and well wishes. I appreciate your kindness and prayers during my root canal escapades.

Big SMILES,


PHOTO DETAILS:
Even though he's no longer living, this is the closest I ever hope to be to a polar bear. He's on display here in the Anchorage air port. From certain angles this fella looks like he's smiling. CRAZY!

10 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I had to scroll back up and look again. I thought it was a real LIVE photo. I hope you have fun on your trip. I'm excited to see what you make and do. After I'm done with my other stamp club, I'll have to get some stamps from you. You make it all look so cute. I love the whimsical stamps. Okay, I'm rambling on a comment post. I'll go, but have fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

Beth Thomas said...

Have fun, safe trip!!!

Tanis said...

Have fun Nancy!
I'm glad the root canal went ok :)

Alhambra Club said...

so glad to hear that the root canal went well and the pain is now behind you. Wow the TAC Seminar how great, have a wonderful time.

Sarah said...

I'm glad your root canal went ok. Have a safe trip to Wichita and I will see you there!! I can't wait to meet you in person. :)

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and let keep us all posted! I'm bummed I'm missing it this year. Maybe next year :)

Doris said...

Thanks for the polar bear photo! Maybe he's smiling because he doesn't need root canal! Soooooo glad yours went well.

Anonymous said...

Your post is so smiley even after a root canal...you amaze me! Have fun, relax, and remember that empowered mommies allow themselves not to be mommies while traveling and the little one is safe at home with dad :~)

Love you, Sis.

Unknown said...

You got me with that polar bear pic! I thought, "Where did she go on vacation!?" I'm so glad you have relief on your tooth. Please let us know all about the seminar when you can.
Enjoy!

Michele Kovack said...

Have a fun safe trip!