Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

BLING!!!




Tonight was the night for for bling and boas. I think wearing such fun accessories should be a must for all our FunShops (stamping parties)! It makes a good time even more silly.








Here's are just a few of us ladies after an evening of laughs. Part of activities included Comedienne Kelly Sisney. I had a perpetual grin on my face and lots of giggles laughs. It made for a great time and a nice way to conclude the first full day of the Seminar activities.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Smiles,


PHOTOS:
The Alaska Angels! Candi, Me, & Inger
My Up-Up-Up-Up-Line, Holly & Me
Me, Jewels, & Heather

*SARAH & NICOLE: If you are reading this I don't have a snapshot of us at this spot. Please email me one & I'll post it.

7 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Very fun photos!

kssdesigns said...

Oh what fun you must be having!! Can't wait to hear more details!! TFS!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Looks like you're having a blast. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

You look tickled pink to be there!!! I wish I would have gone. Well there's always next year. Can't wait to hear all the deets!

Jewels said...

Nancy,
It was so great to finally meet you! That was so much fun getting blingy and I hope we can do it again soon!
Hugs!
Jewels

Anonymous said...

What fun photos!

Anonymous said...

Check out those cutie-pa-tooties in wings!!!
Inky hugz,
Candi