Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

QKD Challenge


Happy Mother's Day to all my inky blogging friends that are mommy's. I hope you had a very blessed day on this special occasion. :-)

Not only did I want to wish you all well but I also want to share this Queen Kat Designs Design Team Challenge card. The challenge was to create a card with an actual photo on it. How ironic that last year I posted a Mother's Day card that I made with a photo on it too.

So here's the deets on my challenge card:
Queen Kat Designs Stamps Scalloped Silhouettes
Sentiment from QKD Crowning Moments
Cosmo Cricket Designer Papers
Textured Grey Cardstock
White Notecard
Palette Ink
Versa Mark Pigment Ink
Versa Magic Pigment Ink
Making Memories Button & Paper Flower
Red Wire Ribbon
Red Polka Dot Ribbon

Wanna see more of the Design Team creations? I know I do!

Lindsay
Heidi
Tanis
Penny
Toni
Juliet


5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

OMG!!! How stinking adorable!!!! HAppy Belated Mom's Day to you!

Tanis said...

Nice job Nancy!! I still have to go make mine :)

Alhambra Club said...

this is great, she is too cute. Love your new banner and blog

kssdesigns said...

Super cute card! Love the photo and the Apple Tee! Haven't seen one of those since I worked for them!!

Rose Ann said...

Your photo card is just adorable, Nancy!! What a little sweet pea!!