Other Inkcicle Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

RAK'ed


What a blessing to receive these lovely cards. The first is from a new friend, Terri F. from Washington. She made this awesome creation with rub-ons and stamping. LOVE IT! (See the red card below.)

The second is from Chrissy of Creating with Chrissy. This card accompanied a paper cube that I won from one of her Belli Challenges. I've never stamped a paper cube yet and I just know it's gonna be a fun challenge. :-) Back to the card, LOVE IT too! I like the embossed circles in the brown boarder and the ribbon. (See the blue and brown card to the right.)



THANK YOU LADIES for being such a blessing to me!

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous happy mail you received, really loving the striking red one :) x

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
I am so flattered that you would post my card on your blog. I really enjoy your work and checking your blog!
Thank you so much!
Terriiam
Brat_Cards

Risa said...

I love your RAKs Nancy! You are so blessed to have such good friends.
malieta:)