Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friends




I had a chance to squeeze in some time for stamping with some friends and new friends this afternoon. For a little village in the arctic you would not believe how many different stamping demonstrators we have here. This time around I got to play with Close to My Heart products. We made a card and a scrap page. I thought maybe you'd like to see them both. I am in love with these papers that's for sure and the project designs are so fun!!!

THANKS ROBIN!!!


8 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow - great card!

xxAndrea

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, what a great idea for a card and that scrapbook page is wonderful.

Risa said...

I can see why you love these papers....your card is beautiful!!!
malieta:)

2 Worlds said...

Wow great creations and the other spinner card very cute

jjcreations said...

Very pretty. I like how you created the "quarter" flower in the corner, and I like the diagonal tear. Joan

Angela K said...

Beautiful papers, love the card!!

Anonymous said...

What a great layout for this card. Very original indeed!!

Mandy said...

Just gorgeous!!