Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blogging Stuff



Not too long ago I received this awesome card creation from Mary of Moe Joe Designs. Not only did she send me this beauty but she also included some new rubber from SU! What a fun blessing to have won from her challenge. Thanks again Mary!

Speaking of challenges...Chrissy of Creating with Chrissy has an awesome weekly challenge. If you are up to it you should enter. This week's Belli challenge is Embossing Powder.

Mandy of You Made Me Ink! tagged me with the "Seven Random Things" game. OOOO...I'm not sure you all are ready for more facts on me. So...please forgive me for not playing this time around. Mandy, you are a sweetie!


Lastly, Sarah of Sarah's Studio and Kelli of Kelli Scraps both awarded me with the "You Make My Day Award" designed by Pico. THANK YOU SARAH & KELLI!!! You both made my day too. :-)

CARD DETAILS:
Photo taken by Mary of Moe Joe Designs
Stamps: Time to Stamp - The Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms,
Silhouette Blooms I - The Kim Hughes Collections by Cornish Heritage Farms.
Ink: Regal Rose, Choco Chip, and Creamy Caramel.
Accessories: Choco Ribbon, Marvy Round Scallop punch, and greenish jewel bling

PHOTO:
I took this self portrait for my sisters. We all live in different parts of the US and I just saw some pictures of my little sister and I thought I'd remind them of what I look like too. Usually I like to beautify my pics but this time around I didn't. This is me... wrinkles and all. I am always the one behind the camera. So weird to really see myself. YIKES!

10 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

You look beautiful Nancy, stop hiding behind the camera girl! I know what you mean though I don't like being in front of the camera much either but you look lovely.

That's a beautiful card from your friend Mary, those fairies are so sweet.

Michele Kovack said...

Thank you for your kind words....it means a lot! I think your photo is great! I love the card you received too....so pretty!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Nancy, loving all your latest creations!!! fabulous work!! love your picture too, you look great!! :) x

Beth Thomas said...

Such a beautiful smile on a beautiful face!!!!!

Tanis said...

Very beautiful picture Nancy :)

Maria said...

Oh, Nancy! You look GAAAWJUS, girl! I don't see any wringkles at all! You have a beautiful smile!!

Maria

Jewels said...

Beautiful picture! TFS!
Jewels

Heather said...

Nancy! I am like just now discovering your blog - and what do I see - Beautiful you! I added you to my angel links - I wish i had you one there before now.

Risa said...

Are you serious..what wrinkles, your picture is beautiful! I also love that vintage card your friend sent you, it is very pretty.
malieta:)

Doris said...

What a knockout under that parka! You have a gorgeous smile that goes well with your beautiful designs.