Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More BLESSINGS...






I don't know how it happens but oh am I thankful! This last month has been a monumental challenge winning month for me. Here's three more challenge prizes and two RAK's....what HAPPY mail!!!!

I encourage everyone to participate in blog challenges. You just never know when you might be blessed with a surprise PRIZE!

Challenge Prizes:
Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge Top picture.
Chrissy's Belli (Embellishments) Challenge Second picture.
Sweet 'n Sassy's February Lots-a-layers Sketch Contest Third picture.

Random Acts of Kindness:
Doris, The Stamping Tower, sent me one of her handmade cards, designer papers, & an envelope template with pre-cut papers to make more envelopes. Fourth picture.

Corie, Creations by Corie, sent me a special handmade birthday card with hedgehog images. Card pictured in the last photo.

THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful goodies. I feel overwhelmed with these blessing.

6 comments:

Tanis said...

Wow!

Alhambra Club said...

wow, you go girl, I did not know it was your birthday, shame on me. Happy Belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

Wow~you are one lucky girl!

My Paper World said...

Ooh! Your Prizes and RAKS are gorgeous! Lucky you! xx

Deborah said...

OH Happy happy belated birthday! Which day was yours? Mine was the 11th! Your yummy goodies and RAK's are just the best ever! Deb

Rose Ann said...

I missed your birthday? I hope it was great!

Congrats on all of your happy mail blessings!! Fabulous goodies!!