Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag-ged


Susie of White Ribbon Cards has tagged me along with her other favorite stamping bloggers with the Middle Name Game. Here are the rules:- You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

I've played this game before but in the spirit of fun I thought I'd share more on where I live...

B- Beautiful. It's a different kind of beauty. It's the kind that not too many people appreciate.
A- Arctic. That about sums it all up. ARCTIC!
R- Rare. I've seen the rarest of things up here. Northern lights, polar bears, lemmings...etc. Neat place.
R- Rewarding. My life has never been fuller then it is now.
O- Outrageous. From politics to the gasoline and grocery prices.
W- Wondrous. I thank God for my wondrous life here in Barrow.

"The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose." Isaiah 35:1 This is my desert and as long as the Lord continues I am going to bloom where He plants me. I hope you are blooming too where God has planted you.

6 comments:

Tracy.H said...

And what a beautiful photo too! TFS :0)

Doris said...

Since there aren't many blooms in the desert or the Arctic, that must be why the Lord put you there! There aren't too many blooms in New Jersey right now either, but a smile or a kind word can make a dreary day feel like Spring. The stillness in your photo looks very peaceful!

Risa said...

I love reading tags Nancy! Thank you for sharing!
malieta:)

Inkcicles' Mama said...

I truly love reading your blogs and seeing your pictures. This one is soo serene.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful :). I love that you shared more about where you live and your testimony is lovely. TFS!

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Oh my heaven! I can't get over the beauty in your Arctic photo! Simply breathtaking, just like you Nance!

Love & hugs ~
Cassandra