Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Queen Kat Newsletter


Hey there, just in case you have yet to subscribe to the Queen Kat Newsletter you can click below for all the buzz.

QUEEN KAT DESIGNS ALWAYS FUN, FUNKY & CREATIVE...

My monthly contribution is the Household Uses section. Coming up with something unique and original every month sure does push me put on my thinking cap. This month I put together a bandage holder with matching stamped bandages. There's lots of room for creativity here. You will find the tutorial in the QKD newsletter. I hope you enjoy it!

CARD DETAILS:
Queen Kat Designs "Feeling Blocks"
Double Sided Designer Papers
Palette Ink
Ribbon
Stickles
Cricut Die Cuts

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fun card Nancy!! great idea!! :) x

Alhambra Club said...

What a great idea, you do have on your creativing hat today.

Jill said...

What a cute idea. Great gift for a little girl!

kssdesigns said...

Oh my goodness, is this ever cute!