Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Birthday BLESSINGS!



Yep, it's my birthday today and I am fully thankful for being alive. To celebrate my husband made a cake for me! Fresh strawberries included! What a pure luxury for living in the arctic! He also brought home some Dryers Strawberries n' Cream ice cream another sweet treat. YUMMY!!! Cake and ice cream sure did make for quite a sweet breakfast. I think it was the first in my life to have cake and ice cream for breakfast. Please don't tell my MOM! ;-) No plans for a party...just some quality time with Andrew and Ellie. Since I still have some more tourist cards to pump out before tomorrow, I might even squeeze in some stamping later.



Check out some of my birthday goodies:
Cake and treats
Cards & Designer Papers from friends and family
Cards made by: Bev, QKD DT
Vicki, Queen Kat
Nancy DePalma, Eskimo Girl Card
Laurie Serino, Stamping for God's Glory

THANK YOU ALL FOR REMEMBERING ME!





My Barrow stamping pal, Stacy Smith of Arctic Spring brought home these lovely goodies for me as a random act of kindness. She just recently spent some time with her family in Florida! OOO...what fun! THANK YOU Stacy for the presents!!! HUGS!



I hope you all are having a lovely day like I am.

BIG cheesy SMILES,
~Nancy

13 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Oh Happy Day! I hope it's wonderful!

Steph J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph J said...

happy birthday Nancy! It's my birthday too!

Tanis said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister :)
Hope your day was wonderful!!

Tracy.H said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!! I had no idea...you will be getting a late one from me too! ;0)

Rose Ann said...

Your cake looks so yummy, and look at all of those birthday blessings!! Wow!! Enjoy, Nancy!! :D

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards and gifts you received and look at that yummy cake!!! I hope you enjoyed it Nancy, hugzz xx

Anonymous said...

I'm such a bas friend! I'm sorry I missed your B-day :o( I hope it was a wonderful day!

Corie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Little C's Creations said...

Nance,

OMG!!!! Happy Belated Birthday, Sweetie!!!!!! I can't believe I MISSED IT!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Kick me why don't cha!!! Lots of hugs n' kisses... very sweet of hubby to bake ya that cake, and all those pretty goodies!!!!! You are truly special to everyone's life that you have touched!!! I can attest to that!!!

Love ya lots,
Jen

Doris said...

WOW! I had no idea it was your birthday when I mailed you a package! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time with all your blessings. God is good! BTW, check out my bear video when you get a chance.

Jill said...

I missed your birthday? Aww, darn! I hope it was wonderful!

michelle sturgeon said...

I hope you had an awesome birthday!