I had a FunShop a couple Saturdays ago where we made these photo holders from large clips. I find it so crazy that it took me this long to get the tutorial done. I apologize for the delay and I hope you find this helpful.
Clip (Extra large works best.)
Stamp from the"Holiday Magic" set, The Angel Company
Double Sided Foam Tape
Circle Scallop Die (Spellbinders Nestability)
1) The clip I had on hand is large sized. (The extra large clips work best and give the most support.) The dimensions would be larger or smaller depending on the size of your clip you use.
2) Tuck a slight portion of the 1 1/4" x 2" paper under the lip of one side of the clip and wrap completely around to the opposite side.
3) Tape the paper wrapper to the clip with the Wonder Tape.
4) Stamp your image onto the white cardstock twice.
5) Cut out the stamped images leaving a slight boarder to frame the image. Color and embellish only one of the stamped images.
6) Die cut a piece of coordianting designer paper with the scalloped circle.
7) Align the stamped image onto the scalloped circle and secure tape with Wonder Tape.
8) Trim the designer paper across the bottom to complete the scalloped frame.
9) Tape the ribbon to the back of the scalloped frame.
10) Tape the second stamped image to the back of the scalloped frame. This piece will be used to help sandwich the ribbons in place and to add stability.
11) Place a strip of the double sided foam tape to the back of the sandwiched scalloped frame and adhere the clip.
TA-DAH!!! There you have it. An altered clip to hold a picture, note, place card, etc.