Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturday FunShop

UPDATE: I plan to post the instructions for the clip frame soon.



I had six lovely ladies come to my FunShop yesterday. That's a good turnout for up here and a great group size for me to work with. Not too many and not too few.... just right. :-) We made a Sarah G. inspired card and a Candi D. creation called a "Clip Photo Holder". Both are in a Christmas theme. So here's a couple of photos of our FunShop projects. I regret that I didn't get any snapshots of my guests. Maybe next time...





Special thanks to Sarah G and Candi D for your inspiration and thank you ladies for coming to my FunShop.



CHRISTMAS CARD:
The Angel Company Circle Sampler & Faith Hope Love
Blank White Notecard
Palette Inks
Stickles
Scrapper's Floss

CLIP PHOTO HOLDER:
The Angel Company Holiday Magic
TAC Merry Wishes Papers
Palette Ink
Tombow Markers
Stickles
Lilly Anna Ribbons
Small Clip


13 comments:

Beth Thomas said...

What wonderful projects!!!! I love your HB Princess card, too!

Tracy.H said...

Love the photo clips! Looks like a fun project! :0)

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love it and the photo clip is cool

kssdesigns said...

Love love love the Christmas card. The photo clip is adorable too!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. Would you make us a tutorial on how? I have to make some things for kids to buy for Christmas for their parents in our
church store. I really think this might be a fun idea. I love checking in with you way up north praising the Lord!!!make it a great day girl.....
blessings, vickiw

2 Worlds said...

Great Nancy !

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Christmas card!!! What a GREAT idea!!! And you picture clip is totally cute too!!!! Glad that they day went well!!!
hugz,
Candi

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

Six is a great turnout even here where there are millions upon millions of people!

Marlou McAlees said...

love what you made at your fun shop Nancy, beautiful!!! xx

Risa said...

I love the photo paper clip...very nice!
malieta:)

Eva said...

AWESOME project!!

Rose Ann said...

Great projects! I love the card and photo clip! What a great way to decorate those little clips!

Allison Rankin said...

Love that card...so CASEable!