Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Birthday GIRLS



I just love this stamp from smARTworks. It's called "Four Sisters". I've only included three of the four sister here. It reminds me of me and my sisters. Although we look much different than these little ones. Can you guess where I fall in the three? If you guessed the oldest you would be correct. I am the oldest of three daughters. How sweet it is to have my sisters, Brenda and Cassandra.

CARD DETAILS:
smARTworks Stamp
Sentiment from SU!
Basic Grey background paper "Recess"
My Mind's Eye Papers
Palette Ink
Prismacolor Pencils blended with Gamsol
Prima Flowers
Stickles
Ribbons

The layout is a variation of the MoJo sketch challenge #8 that I posted yesterday.

10 comments:

Cassandra Kinaviaq Rae said...

My Dear Big Sister Nancy ~

This stamp does look like us girls! I am so fortunate to have you and Bren as my sisters. Who else would have tortured and bossed me around?! Hee hee hee....I'm just the innocent little baby!!!!

Big, toothy smiles ~
Cassandra

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh... I could just pinch you Little One! ;-P Wink-wink!!!

~nance

Anonymous said...

It's lovely!! It makes me think of my mom.
Kim

Marlou McAlees said...

oh Nancy what a beautiful stamp!!! and what a stunning card you made using it, gorgeous xxx

Tanis said...

That IS a nice stamp...and you did an amazing job making it look so perfectly in place with all your paper and embellishment choices.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great stamp, love your DP

Maria said...

Oh how fabulous to have sisters! Your card is so cute and I agree, the image is lovely. Great job, Nancy!

Maria

Beth Thomas said...

Oh, my! Before I read the post for this card, I thought "that reminds me of me and my 2 sisters." Great minds....

Barb said...

Neat stamp, I am also one of three sisters, but I am the YOUNGEST.... I feel for your sister Cassandra and all she may have had to put up with growing up.... the oldest always seems to try to keep being the boss! Even in our 50's!

Mary Leeson said...

I so love this Four Sisters stamp. You did an awesome job on the coloring. TFS. Bless~