Other Inkcicle Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Desperately Seeking The "Doodle Alphabet"

A note from Nancy's husband (Andrew):

How many times have you wanted a retired stamp set but had no success in locating it? Well, I am looking for a stamp set for my wife made by Stampin' Up! called the "Doodle Alphabet."

If anyone has access to a "Doodle Alphabet" set and would like to sell it, please let me know so I can purchase it for my lovely wife. Sometimes you just have to put your requests out there and see who responds.

Thank you all,

Andrew

5 comments:

kssdesigns said...

Ebay has two doodle alphabet sets up for auction. One auction ends in two days, the other has six days left. HTH!

Deborah said...

I was also going to say ebay for sure! Simon Says seller is a good one! Good luck! Deb

Jennifer said...

I don't know if you are a demo but on the demo site you can look under the show and tell and click on stampin discuss and got to the ISO and somebody is "selling" theirs. If you aren't a demo let me know and I will give you the e-mail address to the person who is selling it. E-mail me if you need it at jennifernellenback@hotmail.com.

Jennifer said...

I found somebody that has the doodle alphabet that is unmounted. She is asking $20 and that includes shipping. e-mail me at jennifernellenback@hotmail.com and I will give you the info to get it.

Jennifer said...

I read the mail wrong...it's mounted but never used.