Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yip-EE!!!


Yea! I have finally had a chance to sit down and write out a post for today! The baby just went down for a nap, the dishes are half way done, and I have two cards ready to share! So here they are... both cards are made with the "Make a Wish" set from Gina K's "stamps for a cause" series. Flourishes is supporting this campaign by sending us ladies from the design team the stamp set to create with. My favorite image out of the set is the dandelion. I guess it reminds me of when I was child picking these weeds and blowing their seeds everywhere. I think I'd blow so hard that I'd get dizzy from all the exhaling. Here in the arctic we have a very similar dandelion looking weed. I love to see them blossom. Of all who I ask none knows their technical name so we all call them tundra cotton. These hardy puffs don't scatter when you blow them like dandelions. Although you are welcome to try. :-)

DANDELION CARD DETAILS:
Make A Wish Stamps from Gina K
Basic Grey Infuse Papers
Versa Magic Chalk Ink
Versa Mark Embossing Ink
Vintage Plum Tsukineko Embossing Powder
Making Memories Dye-able Ribbon
Mini Buttons

CAKE CARD DETAILS:
Make A Wish Stamp from Gina K
Papers from AUG 07 Self-Addressed Monthly Kit
Palette Ink
Tombow Markers
Ribbon from Teri
(Big Ideas from a Little Girl)
Platinum Stickles
White Liquid Applique



**PLEASE let Gina K know that Flourishes sent you when you buy these "stamps for a cause".

10 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I always love your cards NAncy....so pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, loe the dandelion

Anonymous said...

Nice work for a worthy cause. I love the sentiments in this set. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful work!

Theresa said...

I totally agree, my fav is also the dandelion!!! You did a wonderful job on both cards!

Anonymous said...

Love your work as ALWAYS Nancy. You are so inspiring!

Rose Ann said...

Great cards with your new Make a Wish set! Awesome as usual!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Such cute cards with that set!

Jill said...

Great cards Nancy! I always admire your handy work!

Rebecca said...

Love these cards! What a great set for a great cause!

Heather P. said...

Wow, these are wonderful!