Other Inkcicle Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello


It's been a very busy week with lots of little things that add up to a big BUSY. You know? Any how, I made this card yesterday. It's a "very easy let your designer paper do all the work for you" kind of card. Okay maybe not all the work. I liked how it flowed together. I water colored the main image with pastel chalks. Before I matted and sewed around the edges I used Ranger's crackle medium over the entire image. You really can't see the crackles in the photo but they are their none the less. "Greetings" was stamped out with a Flourished Word onto ovals that were punched with SU!'s oval punches. I am hooked on Flourishes trio of dots from Cake Decorating 101. Those little dots go perfectly in the corners. You will probably see lots more of the designer paper... it's from The Angel Company called "Rustic Chic". This paper comes in an 8x8 collection pad. LOVE IT!

CARD DETAILS:
The Angel Company Retired Stamp
Flourished Words from Flourishes
Blank White Card (OTC)
Rustic Chic
Palette Ink Burnt Umber
Pastel Chalks (Earth Tones) TAC
Ribbon
SU! Oval Punches

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, the colors and paper go perfect with this stamp.

michelle sturgeon said...

Very elegant, Nancy!

2 Worlds said...

Nancy thanks for the comment on my blog
I sent you an email did you receive it?
I'm Janaina (Jen's downline).

Pattyjo said...

You do a wonderful job on your cards. I have been to barrow and my son & DIL and kids lived there. Small world

Anonymous said...

I love this paper packet. I just got it last week. I sat down and made several cards the other night. TAC makes it so easy with such beautiful papers. There Nancy-a completely free plug for you for your products. lol

Michele Kovack said...

Another beauty Nancy!