Other Inkcicle Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CAKE! ~ Flourishes


I finally make my first completely fat-free and zero calorie cake! Flourishes made it easy with their new stamp set called "Cake Decorating 101". It's a combination of Basic Grey Infusion papers and blank cardstock. I can imagine it as a creamy delight with white chocolate and strawberries. M-m-m good!

CARD DETAILS:
Flourishes Cake Decorating 101
Blank Note Card
Basic Grey Infusion Papers
Palette Ink
Versa Magic Chalk Ink
Martha Stewart Ribbon

11 comments:

laurie serino said...

This is my favorite Flourishes cake yet !!!

Sarah said...

Your cake turned out great! Looks good enough to eat!! Beautiful card, Nancy. :)

Jennifer said...

YUMMY! This looks delish! What a beautiful cake card. Love it!

Kimberly said...

This is LOVELY!

Tracy said...

This beeeeautiful!!! I love everything about it :)

Mary Moilanen said...

Just gorgeous! You are an awesome artist!

Flossie's Follies said...

Wow, what a lovely cake and calorie free, this is such a pretty and elegant card.

Teri said...

so pretty! love this cake!

Rose Ann said...

My oh my....I love your yummy looking cake! Really awesome!

Stampinmom3-Kim said...

This is cute, cute, cute! Great job Nancy.

Rebecca said...

OMW! It does look good enough to eat! What a yummy creation!