So funny! I was on Tracy's blog, Tracy's Happy Place, and saw that she tagged "Nancy". So I was so flattered and smiled. I clicked on "Nancy" and guess what? It wasn't me! It was the Nancy from Nancy's Creative Mess. This happens all the time but with blog candy instead. Oh well! I was truly tagged by Kim at Crafty Me and Corie, Creations by Corie. I must admit that I'm not very good at coming up with seven things that you don't know about me. :-(
1) I've had plastic surgery. I had a very large birthmark removed from my arm when I was 16 years old. Now I'm saving my pennies for a tummy tuck! ;-P
2) There aren't very many colors in the rainbow that my hair color hasn't been.
3) I've said "hi" to Vanilla Ice at the 1991 Grammy Awards in New York.
4) I would like to own a brand new card before I die. New as in it still has the new car smell.
5) The first time I ran a mile as an adult I cried with happiness. Literal tears.
6) I can't whistle very well. I sound hideous next to my husband's melodious whistling.
7) I'm the last person on earth that doesn't own any Bella stamps.
So there you have it! Seven new things about me that you probably didn't know.