Other Inkcicle Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Plastic Envelope THINGY


Oh about a year ago I received these tiny plastic envelopes... they look like miniature name tag holders without the stickpin. I pulled them out yesterday and thought that they would make a great little scrapbook. This afternoon I was able to sit down and get started on making a book with them. I stacked three together and punched holes in the end. I latched the plastic holders together with ribbon. Added some paper and flowers and then the only thing left to come up with was the pictures. So many great picture of Ellie to pick from too. Thankfully I already had some printed and waiting to be used. When I started filling the book pages with my goodies I noticed that this tiny book would look much better as a broach or pennant. The plan is to attach it to my shirt with a decorative pin or punch an additional hole by the ribbons and run a chain through it to wear as a necklace. I can't wait to show Laurie my finished plastic envelope thingy.

5 comments:

Corie said...

What a cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Love love love! This is such a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing and....tag, you're it!

Check out my blog for more info!

Tracy.H said...

This looks awesome! Great idea...and who would'nt want to carry this cutie around their neck?? ;0)

Alhambra Club said...

This is so cute, love the idea, and what an adorable photo

Amie said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! This little mini album is such a great idea! I love it!

It must be hard getting used to the sun never going down...are you there for work? For how long?