Other Inkcicle Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

New TOY


Look what I made with my new Crop-a-dile. I used this tool to punch the hole in the side of the cool whip container and attach it to Ellie's toy. I usually put Ellie on the kitchen counter so she can watch me cook dinner. She likes all the action. One of her favorite thing to chew on has been this silly plastic bowl but every time I would have my hands busy she would drop it on the floor. Then I got clever and attached it to the hanging toy already in place. She was intrigued for the first few minutes. Now she's learned to take it off. I don't know which one of us was more clever me or here? BIG SMILES!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun story! Ellie is SUPER cute! TFS!

Alhambra Club said...

Ellie is adorable, now that is using the crop a dile

Corie said...

She is such a cutie pie.

I went on the Flourishes web site. Love their stuff. I think I will need to place an order.

BTW -- you need to be sooooo proud of yourself. The Design team is filled with Stampin' royalty. Congrats on making the team -- you certainly deserve it!!!!!!!!!!

Little C's Creations said...

hahahhaa - she's such a sweetie!!! great idea with using the CAD though! hahaha... too funny!!!

hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I can't get over the little chair. They didn't have anything like that when my kiddos where little. That is fantastic. What a cute little gal!

Anonymous said...

Both of you are so clever!

Jan Scholl said...

Do they make those chairs for big people? I want one!! comfy on the back and butt I bet.

Tracy.H said...

Too funny! She is just too cute!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancy! I thought for a minute there you made that cute little stinker with your Crop-a-Dile! Oh, she's so cute! I used to put my son in his baby seat on the counter, too, when I was working in there. It was fun for both of us! Cute story!